The 2017 McDivitt PSA Contest is now open to all high school students in Colorado! The deadline to submit your entry is April 16th by 10 P.M.
The student/students of the winning PSA will receive their choice of a MacBook Pro with editing software or a $1,500 gift card. The students’ school will receive a monetary donation, and the PSA will air on TV for two weeks in the spring of 2017.
Here are the rules and regulations that you must follow to ensure your PSA will qualify for the contest:
- NO DISTRACTED DRIVING– We do not want anyone breaking the law or putting themselves in harms away in the making of this video. If your video contains actual distracted driving, you will be disqualified.
- Participating students are in grades 9 – 12
- PSA is 28-29 seconds in length
- The topic of the PSA is about the dangers of distracted driving
- Videos will not be considered for judgment if they contain copyrighted materials, vulgar/inappropriate content
- All actors involved have agreed to be in the PSA, and allow their likeness to be used for the purposes of the PSA contest, knowing the PSA could appear on TV, on the internet, on www.McDivittLaw.com, and on McDivitt Law Firm’s social media accounts
- The URL to the PSA, along with all accurate information, must be submitted via the official online form by the deadline.