To help better explain the process of applying for and being awarded Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income, McDivitt team members are holding another free program in Arapahoe County. This time it will be at the Southglenn Public Library on November 19, 2013.
The program will cover all of the following topics, and more:
- Understanding the difference between Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- The 4 most important requirements to qualify for Disability
- The definitions of frequently used terms during the application process, including “substantial gainful activity”, “severe impairment” and “acceptable medical source”
- Interesting facts about Social Security Disability
- Tips for people applying for SSDI and SSI
In addition to the presentation, McDivitt team members will be on hand to help answer questions about the process.
If you are interested in attending the program, or if you would like to organize this program in your community, please contact Lisa McDivitt at email@example.com.
What: Disability Requirements Presentation
When: November 19, 2013 @ 2pm
Where: Southglenn Public Library
6972 S. Vine St.
Centennial, CO 80122