In February, 2014, General Motors announced it was recalling 1.6 million vehicles due to a faulty ignition switch. The vehicles affected by this defect span several years and several models.
Below is a list of those vehicles GM says contain the faulty switch:
- Chevy Cobalt (model years 2005-2007)
- Pontiac G5 (model years 2003-2007)
- Saturn Ion (model years 2003-2007)
- Chevy HHR (model years 2003-2007)
- Pontiac Solstice (model years 2003-2007)
- Saturn Sky (model years 2003-2007)
McDivitt Law Firm is currently helping victims of accidents involving the recalled vehicles. To learn more about whether you might have a case against General Motors, or to find out more about these cases, please visit read more in our GM Recall Resource Center (below).
To speak to a McDivitt Law Firm team member, fill out a free case evaluation form by clicking here, or call us today at 877-846-4878 for a free initial consultation