Thomas J. Dwyer
Personal Injury Attorney
Thomas Dwyer grew up in Chicago. As a child, Tom’s father worked as a claims adjuster for auto accidents, so he was familiar with the impact these incidents have on people’s lives. Tom enjoyed speeches and performing while in school, which led to his career as a lawyer.
“I think the one thing that I’ve really always enjoyed about personal injury practice is that you don’t have to wake up and wonder what your motivations are,” Tom said. “Everybody here is injured due to the fault of someone else and we’re trying to get money to help them back on their feet.”
Tom believes that McDivitt Law Firm’s team approach sets them apart from other personal injury law firms. With case managers and attorneys assigned to each case, clients are easily able to get ahold of someone when they have questions.
– C.L., Colorado Springs, CO
- Juris Doctor, Loyola University of Chicago School of Law, 1981.
- BA in History, Augustana College, Rock Island, IL, 1977.
- Franklin D. Azar and Associates – Personal injury attorney from 2001-2011, promoted to Managing Attorney for Pre-Litigation from 2011 to 2014.
- The Frickey Law Firm, 1989 to September 2000, Intake attorney for 7 years, pre-litigation attorney for 4 years.