Personal Injury Attorney
Nicole Gallerani is dedicated to helping people that have been injured in an accident due to no fault of their own. As a middle child, Nicole spent her childhood arguing with her sisters. At an early age she realized that she was good at voicing and defending her perspectives. As an attorney, she brings that passion to the courtroom and does what it takes to win. Nicole started practicing law as an environmental lawyer at the EPA but decided she wanted to directly help people, particularly those that are injured.
Nicole says McDivitt Law Firm’s team approach and strong support staff make it easy to support her clients. She also appreciated McDivitt because the culture and the environment fit her personality. “At McDivitt, the employees take their job very seriously and try to go above and beyond and do everything they can to help the clients. If a client has an urgent need, from the second they walk in the door, all the team members will do whatever it takes to give them the attention they need.” Nicole understands the complexities of personal injury law and takes satisfaction from guiding her clients through an otherwise frustrating process to get the medical attention and compensation they deserve.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
Juris Doctor, January 2012
- Penn State Dickenson Law School, Pennsylvania
Study Abroad, Florence, Italy, May-June 2010
Studied Comparative Law, Comparative Constitutional Law, International Sales Law
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with minor in Environmental Science, December 2007
- Franklin D. Azar & Associates, Workers' Compensation Attorney (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Lee & Brown, LLC, Attorney (Denver, CO)
- McDivitt Law Firm, Workers Compensation Attorney, Social Security Attorney (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Law Offices of David C. Helm, PPLC, Assistant (Plymouth, MI)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Law Clerk (Denver, CO)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Law Clerk (Washington, DC)