Personal Injury Attorney
Kelly Hyman was born in Miami Beach, Florida, and spent most of her childhood in New York City and Southern California.
Kelly’s mother was a tennis pro working with actor Charles Heston, who helped launch Kelly’s career as a child actor, mostly starring in national commercials. After spending 25 years in front of the camera, Kelly decided to pursue a lifelong dream: to become an attorney.
Kelly attended law school at the University of Florida and went on to work for federal judges, which helped her learn what judges look for during a case. Now, in addition to the rest of her legal background, Kelly has more than six years of experience in mass tort cases.
“I like working on mass tort cases, because I enjoy helping people who have been harmed and making a difference in their lives,” Kelly said.
Kelly chose to work at McDivitt Law Firm because of the company’s reputation for professionalism and truly helping people during difficult times in their lives.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Barry Universary, M.A. Communication
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. Communication
- Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, Attorney, Mass Torts and Tobacco Unit
- Podhurst Orseck/Barranco & Kircher, Attorney, Litigation
- Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton, Attorney, Litigation
- ABC Studios Office of Legal Affairs, Consultant
- Ford & Harrison, LLP, Attorney, Litigation
- District of Columbia