Personal Injury Attorney
Joe Prieksat has been practicing civil plaintiff’s trial work for over six years in Colorado. Joe works hard to seek justice for the injured and devotes his time to handling a wide range of personal injury cases at McDivitt Law Firm. Joe grew up in South Dakota, Wyoming, and Colorado and returned here to the mountains to practice law and start a family.
“No two clients’ injuries are the same and no two sets of facts are the same,” he said. “But everybody deserves the same amount of care and compassion and the same chance to tell their story and seek justice.” Joe prides himself on listening carefully to clients and understanding and telling their story.
“What sets McDivitt apart is that we treat our clients like family,” he said. “We truly level the playing field. The mission is to help ordinary people obtain access to justice in cases against big insurance companies, and we make sure every client is treated with dignity and respect.”
- University of South Dakota (B.S.) Psychology, (B.S.) Philosophy, (B.S.) Criminal Justice
- University of South Dakota School of Law (J.D.), University of South Dakota Trial Team
- Civil Plaintiff’s Attorney - Personal Injury
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Co-Chair Eagle Committee
- Denver Bar Association
- El Paso County Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 40 Trial Lawyers under 40