Personal Injury Attorney
Cristin F. Bordelon has been practicing law for 14 years and has seen all sides of the law. As a personal injury attorney, she is a zealous advocate for her clients.
Cristin began her legal career as a personal injury litigator, then switched to the defense side of the law where she represented insurance companies and large trucking companies. Now, at McDivitt, Cristin is back representing victims of accidents and says her work on the defense side helped her understand how to fight for her clients. “I saw first-hand what it takes to fight the big companies and I know what it takes to win.”
Cristin studied law at the Loyola University School of Law and got her undergraduate degree at Louisiana State University. She is an experienced litigator handling complex cases, negotiations, depositions, and mediations. Her compassion combined with her courtroom experience makes her a strong personal injury attorney. Cristin says she loves this work because she is helping the underdog.
Cristin is proud to be a part of McDivitt Law Firm because she likes the firm’s family approach to law. Clients and employees are treated with respect, she says. This creates a “great culture and atmosphere.” Cristin says at McDivitt, she has the support to be a strong advocate for her clients.
Cristin and her family moved to Colorado from Louisiana a few years ago and they are already skiers and hikers and love all that Colorado has to offer.
- Loyola University School of Law - 2002-2005
- Louisiana State University - 1999-2002
Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- Real Estate Consultants of Colorado, LLC, Commercial Consultant, Real Estate License
- Louisiana Department of Health & Hospital, Contract Attorney
- Leake & Andersson, LLP, Attorney
- ECGC Women's Business Center, Legal Consultant
- Morris Bart, LLC, Litigation Attorney
- New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Associate Board of Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center, 2018- Present
- Board of Directors for the Louisiana Civil Justice Center, 2015-2018
- New Orleans First District Representative and American Bar Association Delegate for the Young Lawyers Division of the Louisiana State Bar Association, 2015-2018