McDivitt Makes a Difference PSA Contest Rules and Regulations
The 10th annual PSA contest is now closed and we are currently reviewing all entries. We will be announcing winners on the week of April 15th on our social media platforms, as well as reaching out to participants to let them know. Thank you for your participation!
The student/students of the winning PSA will receive their choice of a MacBook Pro with editing software or a $1,500 gift card. The students’ school will receive a monetary donation, and the PSA will air on TV for two weeks.
Here are the rules and regulations the students had to follow to ensure their PSA will qualify for the contest:
- NO DISTRACTED DRIVING – We do not want anyone breaking the law or putting themselves in danger in the making of this video. If your video contains actual distracted driving, you will be disqualified.
- Participating students are in grades 9 – 12
- PSA is 28-29 seconds in length
- The topic of the PSA is the dangers of distracted driving
- Videos will not be considered for judgment if they contain copyrighted materials and/or vulgar/inappropriate content
- All actors involved have agreed to be in the PSA, and allow their likeness to be used for the purposes of the PSA contest, knowing the PSA could appear on TV, on the internet, on www.McDivittLaw.com, and on McDivitt Law Firm’s social media accounts
- The URL to the PSA, along with all accurate information, must be submitted via the official online form by the deadline.
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact Dan McCarthy at email@example.com.
From the McDivitt Law Firm Blog
Browse the latest news & articles from the McDivitt Legal Team
“I Was a Passenger in a Car Accident, Now What?”|
Everything you need to know as a passenger involved in a car crash in Colorado We’ve written extensively about personal injury law and car accidents at McDivitt…Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Child Trespassing & Attractive Nuisance Laws in Colorado|
If your child has been hurt on someone else’s property, even if they trespassed, you may be able to seek compensation for the injuries. Parents are well-versed…Read More
In an Accident with a Commercial Vehicle? Here’s What to Know|
Stay informed of Colorado laws when it comes to accidents with semi-trucks, big rigs, vans & other commercial vehicles One of the most horrific commercial v…Read More