McDivitt Makes a Difference PSA Contest Rules and Regulations
The 10th annual PSA contest is now closed and we are currently reviewing all entries. We will be announcing winners on the week of April 15th on our social media platforms, as well as reaching out to participants to let them know. Thank you for your participation!
The student/students of the winning PSA will receive their choice of a MacBook Pro with editing software or a $1,500 gift card. The students’ school will receive a monetary donation, and the PSA will air on TV for two weeks.
Here are the rules and regulations the students had to follow to ensure their PSA will qualify for the contest:
- NO DISTRACTED DRIVING – We do not want anyone breaking the law or putting themselves in danger in the making of this video. If your video contains actual distracted driving, you will be disqualified.
- Participating students are in grades 9 – 12
- PSA is 28-29 seconds in length
- The topic of the PSA is the dangers of distracted driving
- Videos will not be considered for judgment if they contain copyrighted materials and/or vulgar/inappropriate content
- All actors involved have agreed to be in the PSA, and allow their likeness to be used for the purposes of the PSA contest, knowing the PSA could appear on TV, on the internet, on www.McDivittLaw.com, and on McDivitt Law Firm’s social media accounts
- The URL to the PSA, along with all accurate information, must be submitted via the official online form by the deadline.
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact Dan McCarthy at email@example.com.
From the McDivitt Law Firm Blog
Browse the latest news & articles from the McDivitt Legal Team
Shutdown of Union Printers Home Raises Awareness of Elder Care & Nursing Home Abuse|
McDivitt Law is Here to Help Your Loved Ones The devastating revelations surrounding the shutdown of the Union Printers Home have left many residents and their…Read More
Residents & Businesses Face Fines for Not Removing Snow From Walkways|
With a second blast of winter weather approaching Denver, Colorado, following last week’s record-setting snow, city officials have said they will be out today m…Read More
Navigating the I-25 Gap Project|
How to Get Through the I-25 Construction What is the Gap Project? The “Gap” project, which started in September 2018, is a $350 million-dollar project aimed to…Read More