McDivitt Makes a Difference PSA Contest Rules and Regulations
The 10th annual PSA contest is now closed and we are currently reviewing all entries. We will be announcing winners on the week of April 15th on our social media platforms, as well as reaching out to participants to let them know. Thank you for your participation!
The student/students of the winning PSA will receive their choice of a MacBook Pro with editing software or a $1,500 gift card. The students’ school will receive a monetary donation, and the PSA will air on TV for two weeks.
Here are the rules and regulations the students had to follow to ensure their PSA will qualify for the contest:
- NO DISTRACTED DRIVING – We do not want anyone breaking the law or putting themselves in danger in the making of this video. If your video contains actual distracted driving, you will be disqualified.
- Participating students are in grades 9 – 12
- PSA is 28-29 seconds in length
- The topic of the PSA is the dangers of distracted driving
- Videos will not be considered for judgment if they contain copyrighted materials and/or vulgar/inappropriate content
- All actors involved have agreed to be in the PSA, and allow their likeness to be used for the purposes of the PSA contest, knowing the PSA could appear on TV, on the internet, on www.McDivittLaw.com, and on McDivitt Law Firm’s social media accounts
- The URL to the PSA, along with all accurate information, must be submitted via the official online form by the deadline.
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact Dan McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the McDivitt Law Firm Blog
Browse the latest news & articles from the McDivitt Legal Team
What Is the Cost of Being in a Car Accident?|
Car Accidents Aren’t Cheap. Here’s What That Looks Like It’s no secret that car accidents are disruptive. Even the most minor car accidents can utterly derail y…Read More
How Does Filing an Accident Report Affect my Car Accident Case?|
An Accident Report Contains Critical Evidence in a Personal Injury Claim After an accident, it’s normal that there’s a lot going through your mind – especially…Read More
Do I Need to Call the Police After an Auto Accident?|
There Are Legal Requirements for Reporting Car Accidents in Colorado One of the first things we learn in Driver’s Ed is that in the event of an accident, you sh…Read More