McDivitt Makes a Difference PSA Contest Rules and Regulations
The 2017 McDivitt PSA Contest is now closed. The contest will re-open in March 2018.
The student/students of the winning PSA will receive their choice of a MacBook Pro with editing software or a $1,500 gift card. The students’ school will receive a monetary donation, and the PSA will air on TV for two weeks in the spring of 2017.
Here are the rules and regulations that you must follow to ensure your PSA will qualify for the contest:
- NO DISTRACTED DRIVING – We do not want anyone breaking the law or putting themselves in harms away in the making of this video. If your video contains actual distracted driving, you will be disqualified.
- Participating students are in grades 9 – 12
- PSA is 28-29 seconds in length
- The topic of the PSA is about the dangers of distracted driving
- Videos will not be considered for judgment if they contain copyrighted materials, vulgar/inappropriate content
- All actors involved have agreed to be in the PSA, and allow their likeness to be used for the purposes of the PSA contest, knowing the PSA could appear on TV, on the internet, on www.McDivittLaw.com, and on McDivitt Law Firm’s social media accounts
- The URL to the PSA, along with all accurate information, must be submitted via the official online form by the deadline.
From the McDivitt Law Firm Blog
Browse the latest news & articles from the McDivitt Legal Team
Is it a Car Crash or a Car Accident?|
We all use this term—car accident. In fact, we probably don’t even think twice about what that term really means; what using the term “accident” says about what…Read More
Signs of Elder Abuse and Neglect|
Many of us have relatives and loved ones in nursing homes, and we trust they are being well cared for. Most of the time, nursing homes provide necessary resourc…Read More
Coming and Going Rule|
If you are injured on the way to work – who pays? Workers’ compensation is designed to provide defenses to workers who are injured on the job. However, the com…Read More