McDivitt Makes a Difference PSA Contest Rules and Regulations
The 10th annual PSA contest is now closed and we are currently reviewing all entries. We will be announcing winners on the week of April 15th on our social media platforms, as well as reaching out to participants to let them know. Thank you for your participation!
The student/students of the winning PSA will receive their choice of a MacBook Pro with editing software or a $1,500 gift card. The students’ school will receive a monetary donation, and the PSA will air on TV for two weeks.
Here are the rules and regulations the students had to follow to ensure their PSA will qualify for the contest:
- NO DISTRACTED DRIVING – We do not want anyone breaking the law or putting themselves in danger in the making of this video. If your video contains actual distracted driving, you will be disqualified.
- Participating students are in grades 9 – 12
- PSA is 28-29 seconds in length
- The topic of the PSA is the dangers of distracted driving
- Videos will not be considered for judgment if they contain copyrighted materials and/or vulgar/inappropriate content
- All actors involved have agreed to be in the PSA, and allow their likeness to be used for the purposes of the PSA contest, knowing the PSA could appear on TV, on the internet, on www.McDivittLaw.com, and on McDivitt Law Firm’s social media accounts
- The URL to the PSA, along with all accurate information, must be submitted via the official online form by the deadline.
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact Dan McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the McDivitt Law Firm Blog
Browse the latest news & articles from the McDivitt Legal Team
Fisher Price Recalls the Defective Rock ‘n Play Sleeper|
Why Was the Fisher Price Rock ‘n Play Recalled? If you have heard the recent news coverage of the recall of Fisher Price’s Rock ‘n Play, you are probably concer…Read More
Processing the I-70 and Colorado Mills Parkway Crash|
McDivitt Law Firm attorneys discuss how something like this could even have occurred Like you, we are numb as we try to process the devastating collision that t…Read More
New Colorado Insurance Law that Improves Your Coverage|
McDivitt Law Firm attorneys work hard each day to represent the best interests of our clients and fight against injustice of any kind. Recently, one of our atto…Read More