McDivitt Makes A Difference
Video PSA Contest
The 11th annual PSA contest has been postponed for spring of 2021!
Due to the current health crisis, we have decided to postpone our contest to 2021. We did not want to encourage any behavior that would have violated the state’s orders to stay home. The most important thing for us is to keep our community safe and healthy.
Here is the winning PSA from 2019 produced by Ryan Kost of Doherty High School
How it Works
All PSA entries submitted by the deadline will be reviewed by two groups of people. The first, executives at McDivitt Law Firm, including a video production specialist, are looking for the content of the message. All entries will also be reviewed by a team of advertising executives looking for quality of production and story-telling.
Rules for Entry
- NO DISTRACTED DRIVING – We do not want anyone breaking the law or putting themselves in danger in the making of this video. If your video contains actual distracted driving, you will be disqualified.
- Colorado high school students must be in grades 9-12.
- PSAs must be 28-29 seconds in length.
- The topic of the PSA must be the dangers of distracted driving, which can include texting while driving, putting on make-up, friends who create distractions, or substance abuse, among others.
- Entries will be judged on students’ abilities to analyze and address the topic and produce a quality video. Creativity is encouraged!
- All actors involved have agreed to be in the PSA, and allow their likeness to be used for the purposes of the PSA contest, knowing the PSA could appear on TV, on the internet, on www.McDivittLaw.com, and on McDivitt Law Firm’s social media accounts.
- The URL to the PSA, along with all accurate information, must be submitted via the form located at https://law.mcdivittlaw.com/psa-contest by the deadline (April 13 at 10pm)
Please be sure to review all of the rules and deadline information before beginning work on your PSA. If you have any questions, please contact Dan McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org, and good luck!
From the McDivitt Law Firm Blog
Browse the latest news & articles from the McDivitt Legal Team
Preparing for a Safe Motorcycle Season|
The sun is shining in Colorado and riding season is back! Riding your bike through the beautiful rocky mountain landscape is the perfect social distancing activ…Read More
McDivitt is Now Taking Clients Who Have Been Forced to Suspend their Business Due to COVID-19|
McDivitt Law Firm is actively investigating business interruption insurance claims on behalf of Colorado businesses forced to suspend their operations during th…Read More
Empty Roads are Tempting Drivers to Drive at Unsafe Speeds|
As people stay home and off the roads, we are certainly seeing a reduction in car crashes around the country. Another trend, in the opposite direction, is the a…Read More