The McDivitt PSA Contest is open to all Colorado high school students in the Denver metro area, Colorado Springs and Pueblo. The 2016 PSA contest is now closed. The contest will reopen in March 2017.
The student/students of the winning PSA will receive their choice of a MacBook Pro with editing software or a $1,500 gift card. The students’ school will receive a monetary donation, and the PSA will air on TV for two weeks in the spring of 2016.
Here are the rules and regulations that you must follow to ensure your PSA will qualify for the contest:
- Participating students are in grades 9 – 12
- PSA is 28-29 seconds in length
- The topic of the PSA is about the dangers of distracted driving
- Videos will not be considered for judgment if they contain copyrighted materials, vulgar/inappropriate content
- All actors involved have agreed to be in the PSA, and allow their likeness to be used for the purposes of the PSA contest, knowing the PSA could appear on TV, on the internet, on www.McDivittLaw.com, and on McDivitt Law Firm’s social media accounts
- A URL to the PSA, along with all accurate information, must be submitted via the official online form by the deadline.
Learn more about the McDivitt Makes a Difference PSA Contest.